The following are five reasons that proof God does not exist;
- The perception of God differ. If God (or any other metaphysical being or beings) were real, and people were really perceiving him/ her/ it/ them, why do these perceptions differ so wildly? When people look at a painting, they often agree on its colors and many other things but with God almost all the different religions have their own view of God. The explanation, of course, is that God does not exist. We disagree so radically over what he is because we aren’t perceiving anything that’s real. We’re “perceiving” something we made up; something we were taught to believe; something that the part of our brain that’s wired to see pattern and intention, even when none exists, is inclined to see and believe.
- The consistent explanation of every supernatural thing by the new scientific discoveries. When you look at the history of what we know about the world, you see a noticeable pattern. Natural explanations of things have been replacing supernatural explanations of them. In the golden age who would have thought that people could communicate over thousands of miles? It would have been considered something supernatural indeed but today it is possible with the invention of the mobile phones.
- The total lack of evidence or explanations of God’s existence. It seems there is no evidence or rather solid evidence of God’s existence. What is the proof that God exist? The bible says………. that’s all. There is no evidence of God’s existence. If Christians read this article please i may need clarifications but i have not found any proof yet that can be solid enough.
- The creation story is very inaccurate. Creationism is the belief that God created the world. Due to the discovery of fossil and rocks that are millions of years old, it can be concluded that the creation story that is believed to have taken place 7000 years ago is fake.
- The belief for God is socially determined. It is no argument that if you live in a christian environment you will belief in God and that most Christians got their various believes from their parents. Those who were raised in a religious house hold or environment tend out to believe in God and the reverse is true. Together, these facts make a strong case that God is only a cultural product and belief in God depends on one’s particular social circumstances. From the above we can conclude that the belief in the existence of a God is just an illusion.